RHA (Rice Husk Ash).
The byproduct of the combustion process is "rice husk ash" Have a high SiO2 can be applied in
many industries such as steel, cement, fiber cement industry and so on.
The Main properties of RHA
• Fine powder due to grind rice husks to a size smaller than 2 mm. Before entering
the combustion system.
• Amorphous Silica has more than 95% due to good combustion technology.
- Amount of each chemical concentration reported is normalized to the total value of 100%
- Detection limit of the technique used is approximately 0.01wt%
- XRF technique/ instrument used could detect elements only between O-U.
- XRF technique is an elemental analysis technique. Concentrations of the compounds reported are calculated from the elemental values detected.
- Approximate parameters from sampling of Nov 2014